Five minutes, peanut butter + chocolate. Need I say more?
No-Bake PB&C Crunch Cookies
Yield: Approx. 1 dozen
- 1 1/2 cups high-fiber ‘twig’ cereal (like Fiber One)
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 T. peanut butter (can also sub another type of nut or seed butter)
- Melt chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl, stirring ever 30 seconds until melted (you can also do this over a double-boiler). Stir in peanut butter.
- Combine cereal and chocolate mixture in a large bowl. Scoop or spoon 1/4 cup portions onto parchment or wax paper-lined baking sheet. Freeze for 30 minutes before eating. Store in airtight container in freezer.