Because I’m good for more than jut recipes, here’s what’s on my radar this week. A sort of personal approval matrix, if you will. A top-7 list of the latest and greatest in what’s good. Without further ado, here’s some stuff I like…
- Listening to Mumford & Sons on repeat all week, again. Gotta love English boys playing the banjo.
- Sam Talbot. ‘Nuff said.
- Nookin’ a couple new books. In my queue: Blood, Bones & Butter: The Inadvertent Education of a Reluctant Chef by Gabrielle Hamilton of Prune in NYC
- Incorporated the word nookin’ in my regular vocabulary.
- The week’s NYC weather report. I don’t care if it rains, 55 degrees is downright balmy after my past week in Syracuse.
- Using copious amounts of green food coloring on St. Patrick’s Day. Green yogurt? Sure!
- Sizing up the organic veggie burger competition at Bare Burger in Murray Hill. Sizing up the organic veggie burger eaters in Murray Hill.